Thursday, November 24, 2011

Concept 2 Slides


I recorded this video to see if I could demonstrate the effect of the slides on the applied force while rowing on a concept 2 rowing machine and also including testing the damper at different settings. I believe slides will help prevent stress fractures to the ribs and excessive loads on your body. A strain guage was used between the handle and chain. I recommend you experiment with different damper setting to find where you can deliver the most force appropriate to your strength - speed of muscle contractions. Using the slides definately lightens the load. I intend to do a 2k comparison with and without the slides to see how my times differ.

Cheap Gas Dryer Lockable Mailbox Insert Purchase




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links